Directions: As a dietary supplement, add one scoop (31 g) of Bluebonnet’s Super Earth Organic VeggieProtein Powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice or milk (dairy , almond, oat, rice or soy) and mix or shake until smooth. For best results, liquid should be cold. Mixes instantly without the use of a blender.
Organic Super Earth VeggieProtein Chocolate 1 lb Powder
Bluebonnet’s Super Earth® Organic VeggieProtein™ Powder provides significant quantities of the Earth’s most potent , sustainably harvested plant proteins:
Organic sprouted whole grain brown rice protein concentrate
Organic yellow pea protein isolate
Organic chia sprout protein
Organic instantized quinoa seed protein.
This unique blend of four powerful plant proteins collectively delivers a balance of all nine essential amino acids similar to high-quality animal protein. In addition, it has been certified USDA Organic and provides 18 g of protein from complementary plant sources with inherent essential amino acids, fiber and omega-3 , -6 and -9s , plus a whole host of minerals for complete and balanced nutrition. ♦
- Contains a Complete and Balanced USDA Organic Vegan Protein (18 grams/serving) from Brown Rice, Yellow Peas, Chia and Quinoa plus Omega 3 Fatty Acids from Flax Seed with No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
- Vegan Nutritional Protein Support ♦
- 1 lb Canister, 15 Servings
- Chocolate Flavor
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, Vegan, USDA Organic, No Sugar Added
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
- Also free of yeast, gluten and barley.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (31 g)
CAUTION: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
♦These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead and cadmium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.