Nantucket Spider - Natural Bug Repellent Spray For Dogs - 8 fl. oz.
Essential Oil Insect, Flea Tick Repellent for Dogs
The Official Bug Spray of "Fetch"
- Specially formulated to repel mosquitos, biting flies, ticks and fleas.
- Does not contain “citrusy” oils that dogs dislike
- Contains thyme oil to repel fleas and a blend of other effective essential oils, including rosemary, peppermint, cedarwood, and geranium.
- Earthy, pleasant, cedar scent that will not annoy your dog.
- DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free. We do not use any chemical dispersants in our formulae.
Sorry to disappoint but we are not yet registered for sale of this product to residents of Maine.
Directions: Spray directly onto fur. Thoroughly spray dog's body, focusing spray on legs, paws, and underside to repel ticks. Avoid spraying on the snout and in eyes. Reapply every 1 1/2 hours and more frequently during wet conditions.
Okay for horses and for people. Remember to always test patch for sensitivity before use.