Directions: As a dietary supplement, add one scoop (33 g) of Bluebonnet’s Whey Protein Isolate Powder to 8 fl oz of water, juice, or milk (dairy, almond, oat, rice or soy) and mix or shake until smooth. For best results, liquid should be very cold. Mixes instantly without the use of a blender.
Blue Bonnet 100% Natural Whey Protein Isolate French Vanilla Flavor 1lb
Bluebonnet’s Whey Protein Isolate is sourced from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics or recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), also known as bovine somatotropin (BST). Additionally, whey protein has the highest biological value (BV) of any protein on the market , which refers to a protein that has all of the essential amino acids in adequate quantities to sustain growth and development. That’s why Bluebonnet’s Whey Protein Isolate uses high-quality, microfiltered whey protein isolate with important immunoglobulins, which help support the immune system. Whey is also a rich and source of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and glutamic acid.◆
- Contains 26 grams of Crossflow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate per serving Sourced from rBGH/Antibiotic Free, Grass Fed, Free-Roaming Cows with No Artificial Sweeteners/Colors/Flavors
- Nutritional Support ♦
- Muscle Growth & Development ♦
- 1 lb Canister, 14 Servings
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Dairy, No Sugar Added
- Free of egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
- Also free of yeast, gluten, barley and rice.
Serving Size 1 Scoop (33 g)
CAUTION: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.